Register Now and Get Ready to Ride!
We have 5 routes to choose from, so you can pick the ride that fits you best!
- 100 mile (Start time 6:30-7:15am)
- 66 mile (Start time 7:30-8:15am)
- 50 mile (Start time 8:30-9:15am)
- 25 mile (Start time 10:30am)
- 15 mile / 15 mile family ride (Start time 10:30am)
The 100-mile Ride and part of our 50-mile ride will travel along the west side of the Spokane River, through the Long Lake Area, and through the West Plains of Spokane. The 66-mile route follows the Centennial Trail to Nine Mile, around Long Lake, back to Nine Mile and then returns to SFCC. The 15 and 25-mile family rides follow the Aubrey L. White Parkway on the west side of the Spokane River to the Seven Mile or Nine Mile area and back. Each ride includes food stops!
Spokane Aurora Northwest Rotary | PO Box 18583 | Spokane, WA 99228